is this art good?

so I drew this piece a while ago, I just want to know what people think of it! any feed back or criticism would be greatly appreciated!

• Tim D

I think that if you really want an honest appraisal you should take a picture that is not obscured by shadow and in the correct orientation.

From what I can see it is not good. But then that is subjective.

I love your style! I would rate this an 8/10. The main thing is, your character is in a stiff position. Try drawing the entire body and playing around with different poses.

Overall, super cool! :)

i think there are some strengths as well as weaknesses to it. I think you have some really attractive line work for the hair, the detail on the horns is great and the structure and creases of the collar are nice. However the dimension is throwing me off, his left shoulder should be pushed back a bit to line up with the direction his head is facing, his tounge as well should be better placed. I do think its a strong piece for perhaps cartoon or animation, its just a goofy sketch so credit where credits due

You should take better pictures of your art; the shadow and orientation is difficult to view.

However, you obviously know how to draw folds quite well, based on the collar.

Well, better than what most people can do.

• John

It's a doodle..............

It would be better if you drew pictures of people in portrait mode.