mary asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

Help with my trama?

I had a fire in March. My cat passed in the fire. I need to know if his passing was painful if I'm ever going to move on. The fire completely destroyed mr room and I couldnt pick him up when i found him. Was it the smoke inhalation or worse. Please be delicate with answers. Under my closet there is where I found him.

How can we know? Most animals will hide in a fire if there's no obvious escape out so he likely died of smoke inhalation.But this story is made up and you're a TROLL with a brand new account using a lifted photo.  Reported.

• Raven

I am so very sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how terrible this must be for you. According to the web, smoke inhalation can kill within a few minutes. You don't give details if your cat was actually burned... I believe that hiding in the closet probably protected him from the flames for a while, and he probably passed from the smoke. But either way, know that if you could have saved your cat, you would have. I'm sure your cat knows that, and does not blame you for this accident. He loves you very much, right? Take some time to be calm and reach out for him in your mind. Feel his presence. I know he is around you, and wants you to let this sadness and guilt go. He wants you to give your love to other animals, in his name.  Please be okay, and move on... there is much ahead of you that is good and positive.

• PAMELA

If i said it was very painful would that help you to move on? of course it would'nt, he proberly passed out from the smoke and died without pain.