python programming?

I am not clear how this works but is there anyone who can assist with python programming?

• VP

Well, Connie, you tell us the programming language you're learning, you mention the assignment details, and you tell us where you're stuck. Showing us your program speeds up the process, too.

-- edit --

Ok, I saw your comment.

Well, try this: Create a new Python program the way your teacher showed you. Add a line near the top that says: import math

Now, add a new line and just type: math. <--- don't forget the dot! Once you type the dot, most Python editors will list the various built-in functions in the MATH module. Scroll down until you see the ones you need. Or you can Google something like: "python 3 math functions" and check out what you get.

Now, I'm a Python rookie so there may be other ways to do what you need to do. Hopefully, the gang will jump in and give their two cents.

• VP

I've updated my post. Here's where posting your program code can help us help you!

Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language.

Python is created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991.

It uses English keywords frequently where as other languages use punctuation, and it has fewer syntactical constructions than other languages.

Reasons why should choose to learn Python:

Below are the various reasons to choose Python

Open source

Simple and Easy to learn

Both Object and Procedure Oriented

Platform Independent

Portable

Dynamically typed and garbage-collected

Supports multiple programming paradigms

Extensible

Embedded

Extensive Library

for more please follow the link below

https://socialprachar.com/how-we-use-python-in-dig...

Python Programming can be difficult, I recommenced feeding it a mouse whenever it preforms the task you asked of it, this can be difficult but with hard work, persistence and a little moxie you to can program you're python

Source(s): My good friend Mark is a professional snake breeder

Hi, Connie. You need to tell us the details of the python question you're working on. We can help, but we're not mind readers!

Sure, but what is your specific question?

• Connie4 weeks agoReport

would u know how to compute this answer?
      math also provides the name e for the base of the natural logarithm, which is roughly 2.71. Compute 𝑒𝜋−𝜋

If you cant even write complete sentences then you need to choose a different profession.  Trust me on this.