Do you know about Quora, the question and answer website?

Yes.  I have an account but I find the site difficult to navigate and I end up answering similar questions over and over and getting nasty responses from people who disagree with me.  I like Yahoo Answers better because I can easily find different categories and many of the trolls are funny.

Yes. It has some very irritating features but on the whole is less silly and troll-infested than here.

Yeah, I know, it is a very good website

• .

I've heard of it yes. However questions about other websites are not applicable to this subcategory, which is for questions about how Yahoo Answers works and the rules here.

Yes, I've heard of it. Its a great cure for insomnia.

• Daniel

Yes I do Im on It

• audrey

Stuffy and boring!..........

I know of  it,   as it's mentioned here  daily. 

Haven't checked it out myself yet.  I only have the spare time for one  time waster  site, and right now, Yahoo is still it. 

Yes, I know about Quora.  I have an account with them.  They used to email me and ask if I would answer this or that question.  I did it for about 6 months then just stopped doing it but they still emailed me.  It is a good site if you really want good answers from experts in many different files.  Here all you get is someone complaining about this or that and chatting about themselves.

• Ala

I have an account there but for some reason I don't like it very much.