Chevy 350 small block?

What is the best spark plugs for my 1973 chevy 350? Ive been told bosh platinum +4 spark plugs are one of the best cause they have 4 tips than just one so youll always get that spark but when i go online it says it wont fit my engine when others tell me it will

If your engine is still running with breaker point ignition, get AC or Champion plugs. No point in wasting money on those high dollar plugs.

I use the Iridium plugs in my race buggy, but a daily driver is just fine with standard plugs.

You never put Bosch spark plugs in a GM product!

AC spark plugs are OEM. It's your choice to run Platinum or Iridium AC's.

You'll end up frying coils if you put those Bosch plugs in your Chevy.

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech

They are absolutely positively do make plus 4 spark plugs for a Chevy 350 small block. I had a Chevy Blazer and I put them in it. After putting them in my Chevy Blazer I could literally burn the tires off of the truck!

• Dimo

Wife wrenches her own car, a '72 Camaro that her has owned for over 35 years.

She uses Champion.   You can also use AC Delco.

Old School cars don't need that marketing bullshite.

• Ron

bullshite marketing ploy. AC Delco

• WB

If the engine is stock, stick with the factory plugs. I've used the single platinum Bosh plugs on a 1974 Ford, and it helped the power a little and lasted longer. I tried the +4 plugs and didn't see a difference. The NGK iridium plugs are supposed to be good.

• Charles1 month agoReport

Alright thanks man, the block is all high performance an bore 30. Over from machine shop just wasint to sure on my spark plugs 

maybe you can get a mechanic to help you out