Chevy 350 small block?

What is the best spark plugs for my 1973 chevy 350? Ive been told bosh platinum +4 spark plugs are one of the best cause they have 4 tips than just one so youll always get that spark but when i go online it says it wont fit my engine when others tell me it will

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If your engine is still running with breaker point ignition, get AC or Champion plugs. No point in wasting money on those high dollar plugs.

I use the Iridium plugs in my race buggy, but a daily driver is just fine with standard plugs.

• 1 month ago

You never put Bosch spark plugs in a GM product!

AC spark plugs are OEM. It's your choice to run Platinum or Iridium AC's.

You'll end up frying coils if you put those Bosch plugs in your Chevy.

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech
  • 1 month ago

They are absolutely positively do make plus 4 spark plugs for a Chevy 350 small block. I had a Chevy Blazer and I put them in it. After putting them in my Chevy Blazer I could literally burn the tires off of the truck!

• Dimo
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Wife wrenches her own car, a '72 Camaro that her has owned for over 35 years.

She uses Champion.   You can also use AC Delco.

Old School cars don't need that marketing bullshite.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ron
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

bullshite marketing ploy. AC Delco

• WB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If the engine is stock, stick with the factory plugs. I've used the single platinum Bosh plugs on a 1974 Ford, and it helped the power a little and lasted longer. I tried the +4 plugs and didn't see a difference. The NGK iridium plugs are supposed to be good.

• Charles1 month agoReport

Alright thanks man, the block is all high performance an bore 30. Over from machine shop just wasint to sure on my spark plugs 

• 1 month ago

maybe you can get a mechanic to help you out

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.