Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Does she like me or not? ?

So basically I met a girl a couple of months ago and have seen her occasionally. However, we went out together the other night with two of my friends. The next day she messaged me about going out again and I agreed. However it was just us two that went clubbing. We were standing talking and someone asked if we are a couple. She said that we are friends so I agreed with what she said. However, while I was talking to someone I had met before I heard her say that she doesn't want to be my friend. This confused me and I'm not sure whether to interpret it as though she doesn't like me at all or whether she wants to be more than friends? 

Ignore please 

• martin

It sounds like it hasn't gone very well with her. Talk to her directly, and don't just go by something you overheard.

She thinks you are an immature child and she wants you out of her life.

I ONCE LET A GIRL KNOW THAT I LIKED HER

REJECTION ONLY WORKS IF YOU ACCEPT IT.

TRUE STORY:

I once let a girl know that I liked her. She told me she didn't like me "like that."

I said "That's okay, because I'm the one that LIKES YOU, I don't care if you don't like me. 

I still think you're pretty." 

After that I would just smile at her, say "Hi", "Good Morning." "Hello again." OR compliment her on anything I liked about her. It took about a week, but she got use to my being friendly with her and ALWAYS smiling. We ended up going out on a few dates. She told me she was surprised/flattered that I was still nice and smiled at her. 

She told me, NO OTHER GUY DOES THAT. We lasted about 6 months together and then stayed friends. (YEA, we stayed friends). She enjoyed my conversations and opinion on things. She liked that I was a gentleman with her but still outspoken, even if she didn't always like what I had to say or what I thought of things. She liked that I was REAL with her.

If you let someone DISCOURAGE you, because they don't feel about you, like you do them. You'll lose and you'll hurt. BUT if you JUST SMILE and be a nice human being to them, they might start to like the idea that AT LEAST ONE PERSON in the whole school (or wherever you are) likes them. 

Your Heart and Desires Are Always About YOU. 

Who you "Like" DOES NOT count, until they are by your side. 

Who cares WTF they “Want”, “Think” or “Feel”.  

That is none of your business!!   

Your Business or Goal is to make them yours.

Then give a "F" what they “Want”, “Think” or “Feel”. 

In my situation, We Each Spoke Our Piece. Her's NEVER Counted.  

I Listened to be Courteous, NOT Controlled. 

CONFIDENCE is not about Succeeding. It's about NOT BEING AFRAID, 

to Step Up, whether you get Accepted or Rejected.

Nice Guys give up TOO EASY,

I consider myself a PLAYER. I came up with ways to Reject, Rejection. 

I would rather walk away with both of US (me and the girl who rejected me) smiling or laughing, than to just walk away with my tail between my legs.

REJECTION ONLY COUNTS, IF YOU ACCEPT IT

IF SHE SAYS: "I don't want to ruin our friendship OR I just wanna be friends”

SMILE BIG, look her in the eye and say: "Then don't “F” this up for me."

Or explain to her. "We can still be friends if this doesn't workout.  

Why would we HAVE TO be enemies, just because we are not a match?"

Keep Smiling. She knows you’re right and You will look Confident to her.

BESIDES… getting to know people is how friends are made. 

Dating is the best way to get to know someone.                                                                             

Train yourself to be Brave, otherwise you will miss out on 

some of the Best Girls for you.

In order to LOSE at ANYTHING... First you HAVE TOO "TRY" to WIN.

If you don't try, you won't be a Winner or a Loser... 

which is just another way of saying... YOU'RE NOTHING.