Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Will he think I don't care about him?

We were together 8 weeks ago. We split up. I've just found out I am six weeks pregnant with someone elses baby.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The baby isn't someone else's it's your baby forget about how it happened can't be undone unless you want to abort. I hope you don't baby is a person who will grow up with dreams of their own.

• 1 month ago

Yes he will,you are quicker than the walking crab on the sand.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Probably. But I hope he doesn't care about you because it didn't take you long to spread your legs so wide for another guy. 

• Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You're 6 weeks pregnant with another man's baby?  Yes, I'm pretty sure he's going to think you don't care about him. Why wouldn't he?  You broke up with him 8 weeks ago and you cared so little that 2 weeks later you were having sex with another guy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • R L
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

what he will think is your a whore...sleeping with multiple guys...good luck with that.

• R L
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Why are you the father????

• 1 month ago

I'll just consult my crystal ball

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He'll just be glad he dodged that bullet.

• 1 month ago

You broke up with him and two weeks later you had unprotected sex with someone else? You didn't waste any time getting together with someone else, so clearly you weren't wasting any time being sad about him. So, yeah, he'll think you don't care about him. Assuming this isn't a troll question (I think it is), you need to stop worrying about him (because he is OUT of your life now) and start worrying about this pregnancy.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He will think you are promiscuous.😉

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe. But he probably kinda knew all along he was dating a slutty girl, so it probably won't surprise him that much.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.