Are these non-moving blue spots floaters in my vision?

Can anyone tell me if these blue spots are floaters and can they stay in one spot?  I get scared easy and I been having these blue spots keep coming in my vision through out the whole day everyday and it scares me and now i have a bluish blind spot thing that does not go away in my left eye and I been to the hospital, doctor, fast clinic, eye doctor, eye specialist, and I just got a MRI done not long ago and have a follow up appointment tomorrow on the 4th so ill try to update any news tomorrow why Im having this if I get any answer but by far its unknown why I have it.  I was wondering if anyone else is dealing with this bluish blind spot thing that dont go away or the blue spots that happen all day everyday.  And are these blue spots that appear in my vision floaters even though it dont move?

Floaters are debris in your eye that casts a shadow on your retina. They will almost always appear black. The blue spots in your vision appear to be a neurological thing. It sounds like you have been checked thoroughly and the bad options have been eliminated. It's probably time to try to figure out how to ignore them. 

ive never had that happen but your doctor will let you know whats going on