John asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 4 weeks ago

Should I drop Stafford for Winston? I have Matt Ryan as well...?

Yes! As a lions fan he’s done for the year 

Unless you have a player on your roster that you never use, then wait till you know more. Winston is very inconsistent and not as reliable week to week.

Stafford can be safely dropped in all formats.  The guy is about as useless as Joe Biden.

Hang on until you know more.   There's some mystery surrounding his injury and considering he's having a career year, I wouldn't do anything unless he's shut down for the season.

With that said, you might pick up Winston for this week.  He's got a good matchup at home vs Saints, while Ryan travels to the Panthers for a much tougher one.

You could drop Stafford for someone you might use.  You aren't likely benching Ryan anyway.  If guys like Winston are out there, you can always pick up someone if Ryan gets hurt.

Not yet. Wait to see what Stafford's status is going forward.