A person's communication level is very poor, why?

Someone who doesn't know how to open conversation.....What the issue of their way of communication

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

It could be a number of things. It may be extreme feelings of insecurity around other people; it could be an actual disorder of the speech regions of their brain which generate speech; it could be lesser cognitive ability - an inability to respond sensibly; etc etc. 

• 4 weeks ago

no Experience maybe or young, most times u communicate if u want something. Others probably dont want anything or might be a loner.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

maybe an introvert 

• 4 weeks ago

shy, introverted, or they do not know what exactly to say in a situation. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It may be they are introverted.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

they might be shy

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Someone like this is not going to want to jump into a conversation on a deep, complicated topic. Just say hello and let that person say hello to you. After that, just wait for them to say something, if they want.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If the person is you, then the problem is your profound lack of ESL proficiency.

• 1 month ago

Some are too shy. I'm extremely shy when talking to others, I don't even look people in their eyes when I speak. 

• 1 month ago

Some of us are a lot  slower than we appear.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.