Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 8 months ago

Do scientists still have sex drives, despite knowing it’s just instincts and stimuli?

Yes, scientists do have sex drives

You have been asking some form of this question over and over and over for 2 or more years. You have consistently been told that the answer is "Yes.". Your questions have become spam.

Itys up to individual scientists whether their hormones and natural instincts determine their actions at do their free wills and logic control their actions.

Both of my parents were biologists. My mother planned me. My father was a willing participant. They were older parents. So we're THEIR parents. My mother's second pregnancy was NOT planned, because scientists DO have sex drives.

Of course scientists have sex drives. They also omit the word "just". Knowing they are instincts and stimuli does not diminish their impact.

Yes. And to help the environment they have paper drives too. Some even march for diseases, even though if they find a cure they'd be out of a job.

Knowledge of instincts doesn't remove instincts

• Greg

Yes, and they also get hungry, thirsty, and sleepy.

Who doesn’t have a sex drive