Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 8 months ago

I want to go to the ER and have them think they need to do some sort of exploratory surgery or just any surgery. What symptoms can I fake ? ?

What symptoms can I fake that Would make them think I need surgery for that Cant be proven not true and I would like to stay at least 1 night. Don’t say that I need help because I don’t care what u think. If u have a legit answer then say it if u don’t then leave . 

Favorite Answer

You can complain of any number of things, but you need to do some research.

Research the symptoms of appendicitis for example.

tell them you're confused about your sexuality

Well, you could fake being blind, deaf, fake being gay, fake being a necrophiliac, fake having triskaidekaphobia, fake being vegan, fake being bald (shave), fake being lactose intollerant (ouch my tummy hurts, no more milk), fake being in love just to get a free place to live (you must be female for this to work), you could just keep barking like a dog, fake pedophilia (where dem kydz at?)

Attention seeking at it's finest. Wasting doctors/nurses time, using up resources not actually needed, using up a hospital bed someone else, who might I add, would actually need it.

Complain that you feel intense pain in the lower abdomen on the right side and they might think you have appendicitis