Again ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

i like ya monny but feck your mum mate lol

• Betty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not only beaten by VAR,but also a poor referee and a team who always get favourable decisions.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

lol at City complaining about VAR everytime they lose.

• 1 month ago

in all fairness you got beat fair and square by good refereeing decisions.

If you plastics are crying out for VAR to help you when you get BEAT convincingly, you really are plastics.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • John
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Considering Man City had 3 pts taken away from them when you played us for the ball brushing past Laporte's arm, the early handball call today seemed much more obvious. Guess it just wasn't your day

• I have a theory about this, and if i'm right,  something fundamentally has to change, although it has nothing to do with actually using VAR itself..

• come on man, i'm not having that but the decisions has given me doubts on the credibility of VAR,in general.   i'm not scared to say it,  but were a tuff nut to crack at Anfield......the game simply would of been different had maybe there was a different team in the VAR room..but you were never coming to Anfield and going to totally rule the roost, which doesn't mean to say you couldn't win...but it was always going to be a difficult mountain to climb....this season though were having it..

YNWA 

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why is there var controversy in every single game now? Really ruins football. It should exist but not like this

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Crying losers are pathetic.

• 1 month ago

Beaten by crap defending and playing a better team is more like it. Good luck catching Leicester now, lol. 

• August
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

crap defending,more like great strikes 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I hate football.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.