What’s a good price?

I’m planning to travel from Austin, Texas to Kiev, Ukraine and wanted everyone’s opinion on what a good price was before I bought tickets!

You can ask Rudy Giuliani . . .

• John

Sorry, no. I'm not going to do your research for you.

• samantha1 month agoReport

Lol I asked for your opinion, like say you’ve made the travel yourself... not for you to do research. Instead of making a smart comment simply scroll past if you don’t know the answer and then you wouldn’t be wasting your time, or mine.

One way is about $1000.

No one can tell you without knowing such things as when you plan to travel, and how far ahead you book the tickets, and if you have any preference for time of departure or arrival. Then you'll have to hope that someone who is travelling the same route at the same time sees this post. I'd say the chances of that aren't too good. It's easy enough to research what the prices are, and you can get prices for the time you want to travel. All you have to do is put 'austin kiev flights' in your search bar.

• samantha1 month agoReport

Yeah I bought it! 758 round trip from Austin Texas to Kiev Ukraine. I used the app hopper to help me find cheap flights and I’m going from July 14-22. I’ve just never flown that far so was unsure if that was a good price