JJ
Lv 5
JJ asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 4 weeks ago

What is the likelihood that Britain's Queen Elizabeth II browses the Internet?

Is there a chance that the queen takes time from her schedule to spend some time online?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Clo
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

She probably reads things that her aides, her family, ask her to read. I don't think she spends time browsing the internet since her schedule is full--people will point out specific things for her to read, or ask her to post a personal Tweet, Facebook or Instagram message, but Elizabeth has a staff do most of this  internet posting  and monitoring.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

She likely looks at online celebrity “news” about other royal women around the world to see if her fashion choices are as good as their’s and to gossip about them. 

• The Queen almost certainly surfs the Internet. The nature of her position is that she has quite a lot of down time and cannot easily leave the house. Therefore she spends a surprising amount of time watching TV and, I imagine, surfing the web. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Highly likely. She is reputed to like facts. 

(Which rules out this site.)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • PAMELA
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

She does go online, but not a lot.

• 4 weeks ago

Most likely.  I read somewhere that the individual members of the family have their own Facebook pages, but they cannot be accessed outside the family itself.

• 4 weeks ago

Clog is wrong, she does browse the internet. She also goes on just eat and orders kebabs.

• 4 weeks ago

Zero to none. She has enough to do than surfing the net.

Peace.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Sure. But not yahoo answers. No one of importance wastes their time on yahoo answers. 

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

high. I bet she streams too.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.