LIVERPOOL VS MANCHESTER CITY: EPL BIGGEST GAME OF THE SEASON... https://bit.ly/36Pdeav?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • August
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Or will it be Leicester v Liverpool or Newcastle v Liverpool in May 2020, it just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on until Leicester pipps them right at the end !

• 1 month ago

The bin dippers beat the plastics 3-1 today.

26 games left to go though anything could happen.  Do not rule out the likes of Leicester City and Chelsea to cause a few surprises either.

I think Liverpool will drop points for sure, City will end up going on an important run of games where they just don't seem to lose or draw then it will get very interesting to see how Jurgen Klopps players cope come the business end of the season when its all or nothing.

Still think City will catch them up but it will end up going down to the wire again - last day of the season City to clinch it.

• 1 month ago

3 points !

and 3 points !

LOL

YNWA

can they count to six ?

• 1 month ago

One-sided destruction. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The players are no longer English so who cares

• 1 month ago

Liverpool wins 4-0. You think I am joking do you ? I am not having a laugh right now. Manchester City will be smacked. Bravo has not played enough games to be a reliable back up and has looked bad for two or three years now. Liverpool has a fit team and hungry players, as last seasons meetings shows Liverpool can at least match Man City.

• you turned out to be correct with your prediction.

we could have won it 4-0 with a bit of extra luck but 3-1 was a fair result in the end.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.