What is the best implement for a Dominant Wife to use to discipline her submissive husband?

Mistress has been using a paddle on me, but it seems to lack versatility.  It is also very loud when it makes contact with my bare flesh.  This makes it impossible to discipline me discreetly when we have company that would be offended by our Mistress/slave relationship.  And she certainly can't use it in public.  We tried an electro-shock device but it didn't work reliably.

Do any Wife-led or Femdom couples have any suggestion s for good instruments of discipline?

• RP

If you haven't considered a crop, you should.

There is nothing worse than a partner that follows everything you say or do like a freaking dog: no personality, no character, no opinion of his own, no will power.... NO LIFE

S&M or not, it degrades the couple when used long-term.  

If electro-shock does nothing, you may want to increase the voltage at your own risk. Please check with your doctor first. There has to be a good trigger point to make you angry enough and be brought back to a well-disciplined life.

fetlife.com.......

I've never known anyone into S&M who couldn't figure this out for himself/herself.

Go to one of the bondage websites and order a product or two.

If you were really into this lifestyle, you wouldn't have to come here to ask