Scottish football: So we all agree with what we've already known for some time, that Paul Ince is completely clueless?

Yes Paul Ince, a man who once wrote "shoot" in the box on a diagram of a football pitch while manager doesn't understand why Celtic players, fans and of course Chris Sutton were celebrating their second Europa league win over Lazio which means they qualify for the next round with two games to spare. Ince then went on to say the quality of the Scottish prem is equivalent to the championship or even league one (has a point). Surprisingly even Sutton ended up sticking up for Rangers too. Fact is Ince acted like a typical clueless dope. Since when should a team not celebrate even the smallest of successes? Btw burnely, Southampton, West Ham, all EPL teams who've done shít in europa league, can't even make the group stages. Celtic and Rangers have been impressive and are doing really well in Europe this season as well as domestically. Rangers to their credit are keeping up with Celtic this season. The rest of the league the quality is pretty poor so Ince has a point here but the way he speaks it's like he has some weird problem with Scottish football 

That is why he will become the next Scotland manager 

i  actualy  liked him  in  his  playing days but he makes chris eubank look like muhamad ali

Ince sounds like a woman, I could never take him seriously because of his squeaky voice

• Ryan

And he looks like a spongebob type fish character 

• Tatty

I've never particularly listened to what he has to say, as he's always been full of shite IMO. I've never seen or heard him come across as intelligent, most of the time he just sounds like a fcukwit. 

Talk about stating the obvious, with regards to the SPFL. If the SPFL had the money the English game has floating about it (which it never will), it would maybe make sense to compare, but when a team relegated to the Championship get's around £90m and the SPFL winer gets around £4m, there is no point even comparing them. 

• Ryan

The guy even thought he could manage Man United. I will also say I think Sutton isnt the brightest and is well annoying