Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsOther - Science · 1 month ago

What evidence demonstrates spontaneous information increasing in the absence of an outside intelligent agency?

If you work for the Naval Intelligence Command Post Operations, the acronym would be NINCOMPOOP.

Source(s): Life 101

Tree rings record information about the climate over thousands of years. Are you suggesting they are painted in by magical pixies?

• Cowboy

What evidence demonstrates that there's an "outside" at all?

It's all in your head boy - come to grips with that and you can go places - otherwise you're just stuck in the mud.

What evidence demonstrates that you have the first clue what "information" means in that question?

Because to someone who does, your inclusion of "outside intelligent agency" as having some kind of relevance indicates that you don't.

I never know what people are looking for with this question. Because I can show you genomes increasing in size through things like duplication errors. And I can show you new functionality appearing in genomes through mutation. And I don't know how those don't amount to new "information".