Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 4 weeks ago

Is Prince Charles upset that he doesn't have any uncles?

Prince Charles mother has 1 sister. Prince Charles father has 4 sisters. Neither of Prince Charles parents has any brothers. Is Prince Charles upset that he doesn't have any uncles?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Yes. That's why he hates Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice. He doesn't want to be the uncle to them that he never had. 

• Jade
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

No - I do not think he cares that he does not have any uncles.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Prince Charles has never said that he was upset not to have uncles. He was quite happy with his great-uncle and honorary grandfather, Lord Louis Mountbatten.

I think Charles is aware that births are in the hands of fate and God. No one then could control what the gender of a child would be. People were blessed just to have a healthy child.

• 4 weeks ago

What about that dude who wasn't born until two years after, whatever it was that wasn't supposed to have happened, of the first inst of the third party, fire and theft when it rained in the afternoon?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Rico
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

He had 5 uncles by marriage, whether or not he had contact with his paternal aunts and their spouses or not is irrelevant. He knew his aunt Margarets former spouse.

They’re all dead now so what’s the point of your question???

• Sir Prince Kenny
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

He wanted them as much as he wanted the woman whose uncles they actually were.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No, i doubt he ever thinks about it.

• 4 weeks ago

I have NO idea - and how would anybody know that?   I suspect, by now, he's come to terms with that fact .............................

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

He is an older adult- why should he be upset that he doesn't have uncles.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He might be happy that he doesn't have any maternal uncles, if, for no other reason, then, for the fact that he would not become king one day if he did have one. He might be upset that he doesn't have any paternal uncles though. 

• 4 weeks ago

Why would he be? Plenty of people have no uncles. He had great uncles on both sides and both his parents had male first cousins who would be Charles's first cousins once removed.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.