why do women feel entitled to mens money?

In a relationship setting for thousands of years women were at home making a family and raising them while men were out working making money to support them.  Which is why it only seems natural for some women to expect a man to prove he can support her and a family by being able to provide for them even if they don't have a lot of money but to be someone who will look after and protect his woman and children. Both women and men have their own labor so to speak. Today with the feminist movement women are told they are oppressed if they are housewives and are told not to have babies and are given the same kind of jobs to do as men which levels the playing field a little making men think they don't have to look after women anymore.  The truth is that women and men are made to compliment each other and not to compete since women and men have different strengths and weaknesses and are physically and hormonally different. 

• Common Sense

Great answer.  It's too bad so many want to deny this complimentary relationship.   It's the differences between men and women that create this complimentary relationship.  Trying pretend these very real differences don't exist and that men and women are the same isn't helpful.  

They are ******* assholes.

when you're a married couple traditionally, the woman is the one who handles the money. Because women are stereotyped as the one who is much more than a good financial planner than men.

because of da subreddit r/femaledatingstrategy I'm just there to snoop their toxic strategies

• John

As I'm sure the many thousands that will respond and many millions would if they could most women work for a living they really only get hit on the greed section in polish humor type jokes.

Women are as honest as the day is long.

Those few that try to grab at others ain't just grabbing at men but at other women and children too. Even now at 58 I'd still say "most people are honest". And that includes women to.

I think that since we've never developed telepathy or investugated the different environmental rays as the martian red men have we lack as a civilisation and fall apart thru our isolation to each other. Then think too far ahead where others aren't even off first base yet in our own opinion.

Telepathy would help with that. I think our great President GW Bush recognised that when he felt our martian probes could be expanded to try to meet with our neighbors.

But fact, both our social skills and technology lack so in spite of constant attempted negotiations those martian red men won't even consider selling us their flight technology so it has to be developed on its own,

And with those with the spending clought fixated on rocketery instead of practical flight like gravitational we simply can't get off the the ground beyond Apollo.

Perhaps a good stay in the pits and stocks along with a good whipping afterwards by hooters girls might straighten them out.

I think warren musk might benefit by a good whipping using quirts and catonines whips by those sweet hooters girls don't you?

In fact im greatly impressed by trump and feel he might benefit by it too!

Well not me, i work for my own stuff!.. I don't need a guy and his money. 

MGTOW YouTube channels will tell you the answer. 

Troll question 

In divorce court they get it.  In MA if the man walks out with his underwear he should be happy.

Because society has warped our sense of what a natural Female/male relationship should look like.  EVERYTHING a man does should be for the betterment of the Woman in his life.  It is Her job to lovingly lead him and guide him in pleasing and serving her.  This will fill both of their lives with bliss.

She IS entitled not only to his money but to his very being.