Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

My mom found an adult toy in my room. What should I do?

Btw I’m 18 which is and adult & When I came home my mom mentioned that she was looking for a tape measure while I was out, but instead she found my dildo in my drawer. she took a pic of it and showed it to me on her phone. She got angry and asked what it was and I said “what do you think it is”. She then even got more pissed and asking things like were & when did I get it from and how much money did I spend on it I said to her “it doesn’t matter”. and now she’s threatening to take away my credit cards and she may have shown the picture to my dad too. I need help!!!! 

She’s not letting this go, she wants me to get rid of it. She’s  worried that my younger sister will see it. Which I think it’s total BS 

You need to confront both of your parents and tell them I'm 18 my masturbation toys are not your concern it's not drugs it's a masturbation toy and you need to respect my privacy. I don't go around asking you about your sexual habits. And you should do the courtesy I've giving me my privacy especially when it comes to private sex. We're not talking about fornication and adultery here everybody masturbates.

• bluebellbkk

Yes, but there's no need to 'confront' them Simply TALK to them in an adult and civilised manner.

oh no your mommy found out about ur lil vibrating shrimp that you put in. go get help, get a real one instead so you don't have to hide it pussy *** *****. 

lol stop using dildos?

Tell her what do you prefer me getting pregnant or me playing with plastic toys?

Correction: I'm 18, an immature teenager whose life experience is confined to the four walls of a HS, a brat who thinks I'm grown up despite the fact that the law says 21 is when people are grown up, my mom found me with a toy in my room and rightfully wanted to know how much I spent of her money, I was a brat and rude to her and she is angry at me. 

Sound better?

• That makes no sense. Again if this was my kid the woodshed would be in their near future.

Move out and before you do,  take a picture of her panties and ask her why they are in there. 

• Chae-won

The mom is a liar.  Looking for a tape measure?  In her daughter's drawer.  That is a lie.

She needs to tell you to move out and find a husband and quit being so disrespectable.

• kathyyyy4 weeks agoReport

You should learn how to spell it won’t hurt 

Try to talk to her. Put in something about you being lonely but not wanting to jump beds or something like that. Emotional things really work in such cases because then people feel like they have a new perspective to consider.

Hand them your credit cards along with any of their money you used to buy it. If you are an adult as you claim to be this will be simple. Then maybe give mom a link to where she can buy one herself.

• Chae-won

Oh and they call me 'kid' but do it jokingly.

Tell her if she would have shared her collection then you wouldn’t have to buy your own. 

Tell her your dad lent it to you. 

Tell her you were constipated and needed something to loosen your stool. 

You have a sudden urge for truffle butter. 

Ask if the three of you can have a threesome