Jack asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Will you vote for him in 2020?

He's an idiot in my opinion.

Charles he was born into a wealthy family from the start so it was easy for him.

Justin Thyme: You sad, strange little man.

I will not vote for him. He's a  pathological liar, corrupt and criminal. He has divided the country more then any other president in modern history. I don't care if it's the greatest economy is the history of the world, he is damaging the country and is a embarrassment. the long term damage he is causing isn't worth it..

• Duck

Hells naw......

If I was an American citizen, I would not vote for him. I don't intensely dislike him but just find him incompetent for the role of President. He has no political background and he encouraged ignorance and prejudice in a short few years. He has devolved America. It is nearly 2020 - this is not the America we want in this day and age of racial progression.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

He is a buffoon, not politicians. more like a circus clown.   

Yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Ramiro

I voted for him the first time and ill vote for him again. Hes far from an idiot like you call him. This man won the presidency. Nice picture you chose of him by the way...he looks 'happy'

Hell to the freaking no. I used to support him but after all that he is done there is no way in hell I am voting for him.

Hell no F Donald trump.

• Prince

No, absolutely I will not. He has the hubris to think of himself as above country;that, loyalty should be to him personally. He calls his political opponents "enemies" and dissent "treason". Not how a democracy or, even a republic works. He is a demagogue attempting to become a dictator. 

No way in hell.