What do you think about Trump using his own charitable donations for self use?

Trump was ordered by a judge that he must pay out $2 million to a non profit charitable, after Trump admitted that he starts charitable drives and uses the money for his own gain. He said be used the money to pay for his candidacy, self portraits and what every else he needed the money for. Trump must pay the money to a charity like cancer or what have you.

This was ordered last year but we are just now hearing about it.

The reason he admitted to it is because in civil court it payback would be 2 mil he denied it, it would go to supreme court and he'd have to pay MUCH more than 2 mil

I love how his criminals acts are seeping out bit by bit.

In other words, he was charging for his work, but that doesn't mean he hasn't given money to charities. He's also famous for being a slow pay to match his donation commitments.

• Lili

What I think is that it's exactly what I'd expect of him.

hahaha WHERE are you when the same question came up about CROOKED HILLARY, Bill and the CROOKED RUSSIAN PAID SPEECHES he got in the CLINTON FOUNDATION who does nothing except help the Clintons Make more money..

I think it is consistent of who he is.

• Judith

I'm not surprised.  He is a dishonorable person and is surrounded by business people who are like him because if they weren't like him, they'd have nothing to do with him.

I would actually be surprised to find out that he is honest and has integrity.  Not gonna happen, is it?

• Ann

He hasn't so I don't think anything about it. Maybe if this attempt at impeachment fails--as it will--you can use that nonsense.

• Sally

And yet his cult followers think all this is fine, even though he cheated veterans.

• Lolly

Trump Chumps paid for breakfasts with him that they never got. But they will defend their leader to the end.

If it wasn’t illegal for presidents, I would say he is a capitalist and globalist.

It's very fitting of the man, I couldn't be less surprised