Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

Do you brush your teeth before going to thr dentist?

When i was a teen, my step-mom said she does not brush her teeth the day of going to the dentist because "she wanted to get her full monies worth when she got her cleaning"  she said this to me and it flipped my world upside down.  What do u do?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Jamie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes I brush to save embarrassment . I used to chat to a dentist at night school and he could not be clearer on how stressed he would get about saliva and blood and gunk . A past dentist of mine said him brushing my teeth was like a doctor washing my hair.

• 1 month ago

As a Dental Hygienist, I do appreciate it when my patients come in after brushing their teeth. Not only does it save some time, but we can let you know any areas you may be missing or need to improve on while brushing.  

• justin
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

ur supposed to brush and floss she is an inconsiderate person like someone who leaves trash on the table and doesnt pus in their chairs at a foodcourt

• Eva
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That's disgusting. The dentist shouldn't have to deal with her gross breath.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That's gross. Of course I brush before going.

• 1 month ago

I brush my teeth. It's gross not to.

• 1 month ago

Any normal person brushes their teeth before going to the dentist. 

• 1 month ago

Yes, I brush, floss and use a mouthwash before going to the dentist. It is just polite.  I'd brush a couple of time daily anyway and floss less often but it is only decent to be as clean and fresh as possible before seeing a dentist.

• Mog
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I brush my teeth before going to the dentist. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.