Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 month ago

Can a 25 year girl who is a blackbelt in tkd beat a 16 year old guy in a fight?

Update:

If yes, how about a green belt in tkd

Update 2:

For those of you who say yes, how would a green belt do?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

It depends on many factors.  You never know how "skilled at fighting" the 16-year-old guy is, in addition to what physical advantages he may have on the 25-year-old woman.  I would "hate too watch" a 25-year-old female "trade punches" with a high school guy.  At age 25, Ronda Rousey could beat most 16-year-old dudes in a fight, but she makes up that .001% of the female population that can actually beat most 16+year-old males in a fight.  In North America, there are a "minuscule number" of grown bobcats that can beat an "adolescent puma" in a 1-on-1 fight, but that would be an ugly fight to watch. 

• 1 month ago

depends a lot on what training 16 year old guy has. size is another factor. Implication is 16 year old has no training, no street fighting experience , close enough in size that training would be deciding factor. Then in a few of old TKD schools a green belt would have advantage, would be able to kick knees then groin, head to end fight.  a 15 year old green belt in Okinawan school beat the cr@p out of 18 year old prior rapist, broke jaw and pelvis, collar bone and couple ribs after training

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Who cares?

I sure the heck don't care if a girl beats you up.

Sounds like you have some issues.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Possibly not

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Lôn
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, probably..........

• Lee
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Depends on the girl and the boy... TKD is a sport, very very different from an actual fight.

• 1 month ago

I would hope so, yes.

• 1 month ago

For sure! Prolly whoop his *** too

Lv 7
    1 month ago

It depends on the rules for the fight and whether a "ground game" is involved.  Some fights end up with the opponents interlocked and wrestling on the ground.   At that point, kicking and striking are less useful.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.