How do I get into the freelancing business with no experience? What steps do you take?
- 8 months agoFavorite Answer
Freelancing? Try fiverr.com Start there to test the waters, see if anyone is even interested in your services.
- 8 months ago
If you have chosen to Freelancing as a career option, then have to focus on the following things:
1) Do some market research.2) Find the best Gigs in the market3) Understand your skills4) Make some connection by offering FREE Services5) Start promoting your services.I hope this can help you a lot
- RinkydinkLv 78 months ago
Freelancing what, with no experience? It appears you have high sights but with what skills are you going to find prospects. Stick with fast food until you are ready to take on a industry with no experience.
- Anonymous8 months ago
Google, Unskilled freelancers lol
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- SlickterpLv 78 months ago
Freelancing applies to literally any industry, so you'd have to be about 1000x more specific
- Wayne ZLv 78 months ago
Underwater Basket Weaving?
Olympic Javelin Catching?
Freelancing just means that you are self-employed and your sell your skills on the open market. What skills do you have? There is no demand for a freelancer with no skills.