Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceSpecial Education · 1 month ago

Does an iep diploma(from a special education school) still hurt you with jobs even if you get an associates degree ?

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    maybe, but once you get an associates that should over ride the IEP diploma.

    would you also be getting a GED? in some states you can go to a community college with an IEP diploma, but in others you need a GED first.

  • 1 month ago

    probably not after your other degree

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.