As someone with Autism, what would you like people to know?

I am writing an informative speech on Autism. I think people are still very ignorant on the subject and I want to spread awareness.

As someone with Autism, or as a parent with an Autistic child, what would you like people to know? 

Answer in 1-2 sentences 

Please, only serious answers

People with Autism aren't "sick", and they aren't "broken". They don't need to be "fixed". What they need is to be ACCEPTED for who they are and treated as equal, functioning members of society, and not be hated on and discriminated against because they're "different".

That to judge us is no different then judging someone with cancer or cerebral palsy. 

There are different spectrum of Autism not every child with Autism acts the same.

i might have aspergers and i would want them to know that just cause i do dont mean i dont want to spend time with people

• ?

In sorry for the things i do. I know it makes me hard to deal with.