Is it true there's no evidence for any gods existing?

• 1 week ago

if there was proof of any god existing, we would all be that religion, believing in that god, right?

• Roberta B
      1 week agoReport

There is proof of the Creator God existing, our own existence is proof

• 1 week ago

There's no evidence against their existence either.

1 week ago

I think so.  I feel so.

1 week ago

According to Revelation 4:11 it states that Jehovah is worthy to receive the glory, hoot, & power became he created all things because of his will they existed & were created. 

• El Kabong1 week agoReport

There's no evfidence for Revelation, hoot. Anyone can make a story and get it published by someone else.

• 1 week ago

Ask any child under 4 the question, you'll get the right answer.

• ob1knob
      1 week agoReport

First you should explain what is a god.

Then you'll get the question: Do gods exist?
      ... ask the asker!
      At best you'll get your own answer

• ron h
    1 week ago

Well, yes. That IS true. But so what?

• Only my god is reaal

• Paul
    1 week ago

Yeah, hundreds of millions of intelligent people all believe in God without any evidence. How likely is that?

• wombatfreaks
      1 week agoReport

Very likely, given that many millions of people DO believe in one or more god/gods

• 1 week ago

No, that is false. There is evidence. Every year millions experience God for themselves. You should, too. It's the logical thing to do. Don't bother moving the goalposts. It's more evidence than atheists have to shore up their pretense that there is no God.

• El Kabong1 week agoReport

I often experience myself being surrounded by hundreds of hot women, in my dreams. Your undefined "experience" is proof of nothing.

• 1 week ago

your nothing but a troll. only science can answer this question but if there is a god that is described himself in the bible that wont be allowed to find out. 

• Den B7
    1 week ago

Just as true as the evidence that God doesn't exist.

• Ringo1 week agoReport

The evidence you require will be a booming proclamation, "Dumbass, Duh" as you are quite literally tossed in to the lake of fire. But it will be just a bit too late. It would be interesting to know your last sane thought just before you begin eternity screaming in agony.