Is it true Michael Jackson is more well known than Jesus?

I heard he died the most famous person on Earth!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Best answer

There was a time when Michael Jackson was more relevant than Jesus, and a time when Jesus was more relevant than Michael Jackson (becaues the latter was not born at the time. I'm willing to bet they would have had some competition if they both existed at the same time. Imagine a dance off between Jesus and MJ... EPIC).

• 1 month ago

Much like John Lennon, Michael Jackson is not more popular than Jesus.  I heard of Jesus long before Michael Jackson.

• 1 month ago

Jesus is the most popular in the world, Michael Jackson on the other hand was one of the most popular singers in the world.

• 1 month ago

Did MJ rise from the dead? Does he have millions of buildings all over the world dedicated to the worship of him? Can peoples souls be saved by calling upon his name?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Elvis, Bruce Lee, Hitler... are all continuously famous even well after their passing...

MJ is about at their level of fame (or infamy).

So... I say no.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is NOT true...............

• 1 month ago

Who is Jesus???

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

there are about 6 billion more people on the planet than there were in Jesus' time. Duh!

• 1 month ago

i dont think so

• Brian
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I heard he was a pedophile.

• Lee1 month agoReport

I hope your referring to Michael Jackson.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.