Is it true Michael Jackson is more well known than Jesus?

I heard he died the most famous person on Earth!

There was a time when Michael Jackson was more relevant than Jesus, and a time when Jesus was more relevant than Michael Jackson (becaues the latter was not born at the time. I'm willing to bet they would have had some competition if they both existed at the same time. Imagine a dance off between Jesus and MJ... EPIC).

Much like John Lennon, Michael Jackson is not more popular than Jesus.  I heard of Jesus long before Michael Jackson.

Jesus is the most popular in the world, Michael Jackson on the other hand was one of the most popular singers in the world.

Did MJ rise from the dead? Does he have millions of buildings all over the world dedicated to the worship of him? Can peoples souls be saved by calling upon his name?

Elvis, Bruce Lee, Hitler... are all continuously famous even well after their passing...

MJ is about at their level of fame (or infamy).

So... I say no.

• Kathy

It is NOT true...............

Who is Jesus???

• Sandy

there are about 6 billion more people on the planet than there were in Jesus' time. Duh!

i dont think so

• Brian

I heard he was a pedophile.

• Lee1 month agoReport

I hope your referring to Michael Jackson.