Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 4 weeks ago

What would you do if a police officer cuts in front of you and said moved out of my way?

Would be the one person I wouldn't question... 

Actually an old dude cut me once at Best Buy... 

He was like, "Excuse me..." and walked past me and stood in front of me.

We live in Trump's America so I didn't dare say anything because I know he probably would've said some nasty things and no one would've intervened. 

I had so little faith in this place before but now... it's completely gone.

After I pass away I want to have my ashes scattered in Canada... just came to that epiphany the other day.

do what he freaking says.

You forgot to take your pill today, didn't you?

• james

As a survivor of near such. I seen it vehicle speed up. Then angle to my side of the street. By the time it jumped the ditch going airborn. I had spun on my right foot & reached out far with my left foot planting it into the ground for a fast break away & faster sprint towards safety from it. It was so intent on running over me it did not see a small fruit tree in my yard. till the last second & had to swerve around it. Then slam on its breaks to keep from running into railroad ties that block the yard dirt from my yard from falling onto my driveway.  By then I had turned faceing it. It opened its vehicle door hand on gun pulling it & howled what is your problem. I think that is when It noticed a cam in my house window. As it clamped its jowls shut. We stared at each other & I firmly told it to get down the road! Another of the local cops try's to murder me on sight it was. Not a first try by large. It then got back in its vehicle & drove a half block down the road into a low spot. & called in for @ss cover & report it had failed to run over me. Before leaving my sight entirely.  Once again the cops of Sang. Co. Il. failed to do any thing about what they shovel into there vehicles. 

• In

Were you dancing or driving?

i would move out of his way cause if hes that rude you never know what he'll do

I would question how he was appointed when he so apparently can't speak English.

i would move out of his way if you dont want him bothering you

Nothing.

He was probably going to arrest a friend of yours, eh?

• Susie

The only way an officer would talk like that is like what the other response said.   And I would move out of his way, why wouldn’t you?  

There's probably some serious going on.