I fought with my boyfriend he blocked me on Facebook, he added me back but refuses 2 change his status or add a picture of me what do i do?

Take your photo and tape it to a scarecrows head and rent it out to farmers

Grow up would be my answer

What do you do??  Nothing.  Are the two of you still boyfriend and girlfriend?  If not, I wouldn't worry about it.  Facebook is crap to begin with, and that's probably the reason why I don't have or use Facebook.

It's up to YOU to make that decision on what to do.  We can give you advice, but ultimately it will be your decision to make.

Good luck.

This has to be the worst attempt I ever saw at trying to invent a serious question.

GROW UP MAYBE? You're acting like a child

• ron h

Obviously, you need a new BF. this one is through.

• Daniel

Have a Talk with Him about it Unblocking or Adding Back may not mean hes Fully Ready to be Back Together with you

Creating a parody will not work

They think the Nephilim giants died thousands of years ago for a very good reason, and that the aliens are out there

And you are a race

Because they are not in one after jumping on the gravy train to 'Imp'-pression the kids 4 b0nks

And the reapers are not the sowers

Because they're not chasing Eden

And the Polls are not able to secure thier employment with inbred UK farmers

And mixed tribe syndromes do not stab each other or thier girlfriends

Nor do they need chemotherapy

Oops, and more syndromes are not walking out of Western Mosques

Suffice to say, every house which is won by poker is destroyed - Learn God !

Curse of Ham - The N3groid b0nk - House fire.

CAN afford those expensive apart-mean'ts after entering the institutions which enter them

You can always see them skipping town in slick shoes apparently waffling inane in Anna ties (Double entendre), waxing none native skins in disguise with the bow ties whom also let them in shining things.

• y

Accept the fact that he is done with you, block him, then move on.Life is to short for this crap.

find a real man