What is your favorite holiday tradition in your family?

• Mikey

Chocolate and champagne for breakfast on Christmas morning.

• P

Leaving them at home

• Kathy

Exchanging gifts.

I guess my family's Christmas Eve party. It used to be fun but it's the one day we definitely all show up. Tbh I miss my ex bf's Christmas day party 😢 his family was so fun and I made cookies with his mom and cousins like a week before and they freeze them. 😢 I wish I could still be apart of the family without dating their son. Ugh I really miss it as crazy as it sounds, I became used to it. I was there for 3 Christmases

Samoan food.

It's very expensive and very rare for us in the states to buy or find.

• Sparky

A big, delicious home-cooked roast with my immediate family for Christmas lunch.

We always just stay at home and enjoy that we are all together and happy, even if we can't afford much in the way of gifts.

I don't believe we ever had one. Its brain racking time and I'm coming up short on this one. When I was growing up in the late 40's early/late 50's from a child to a teenager we never went on holiday (vacation) my parents just couldn't afford such luxuries.

.

I vaguely remember a DAY TRIP to Blackpool.

Don’t have one ..,

pickle on christmas

We give presents to each other without any reason