I am 21 years old and with no job. How bad is that? What should I do? ?

And I am in last year of the College!!!!

Your college generally will have a career placement center, go there and ask.  If not, ask your advisor for tips.  Everyone at some time had no job.  Don't panic.  The important thing is not to give up.

Get your education first and then worry about a job.

I go to college with my mom and dad paying for everything.  They are very loving and I am respectful of them.  I am so blessed.

its okay if you are ok and that will be okay because you are okay if its okay because its okay 

• B

first, go to indeed.com and put in the zipcode where you would like to work and the field of interest, and start applying for jobs, it will take at least five applications a day for ten days, really.

Find a job. Should be your life goal....getting a job.

Peace.

I wouldn't know. I started cutting grass @13 and always worked until I was 47 when Katrina hit.

FIRST OFF.... don't waste any time or energy on putting yourself down. Come up with a plan and make relatively easy to reach goals to get you on with having a more productive life. Ask yourself, "What is it I might like to do?" And start to write things down.

It entirely depends on your financial situation, if you live with your family, are you studying?, the context, etc. In general it's really not that bad and nothing to stress too much about. 

21 is still young and i suggest you focus on your education. Otherwise just try to find a job you like. It's really not the end of the world.

If you graduated from High School, enlist in the military.

Or get a job working for Bernie Sanders.

• I'm still at the university last YEAR and I am not from USA  "Bernie Sanders"