Am I just nurturing?

I find myself giving young people (under 21) advice a lot even when its not asked for. I jump readily to help them even when uncalled for. I always go the extra mile to check up on them to see if they are doing ok. I love mentoring and teaching them on being successful when they get older. I buy them lunch if they don't have enough money on them. And I can't seeing young people or children being mistreated or bullied or killed in the military. It just brings me to my lowest and scars me very deeply. It'll be very hard to get my spirits back up the same again. I love comforting people and giving extra love to orphans. 

Sometimes I do get annoyed by little kids screaming or bouncing off the walls so I do end up screaming at them once in a while. I don't think its my love for kids, I think its more like seeing them as vulnerable and I can't imagine them being hurt. 

• what you're doing is quite wise but they'll never appreciate it until about 10 years down the road.

sometimes the one giving advice needs help more

No you might be a crazy old lady who’s on the edge of pedophilia.