Mike asked in Science & MathematicsPhysics · 1 month ago

How to convert meters to seconds?

I need answers fast, it's extra credit for my AP physics

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Ideally the best way to answer an absurd question is to answer that question in a way that makes it sensible.  That way your teacher will feel less inane tonight.  light travels 3*10^8 meters per second.  Thus do the math..how far does light travel in one second?  

• F
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

If you can show how to convert length into time, you'll win the Nobel prize.

• goring
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

This equation is based on Einstein view how an observer sees motion and time at a distance

• 1 month ago

Length, mass, time or MKS. More recently S.I. for the currently agreed upon system of units described in the source. This is a short read you must understand. 

• D g
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You fail because it's impossible to convert time to length

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

meters per second is velocity. What are you trying to convert it to? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Your parents must be so proud of you.

• 1 month ago

One way is to use the speed of light as "normalizing" constant then 1 m/c = 3.33x10^-9 seconds

• 1 month ago

You're not in AP Physics. Troll smarter, not harder.

• 1 month ago

You can't convert meters to seconds.  Meters are a measure of distance and seconds are a measure of time (they measure different things).  Meters PER second is a whole different ball game.  Or we could talk four dimensional "spacetime" but that could be beyond your grasp (and possibly mine too).

• megalomaniac
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Without understanding the concept, the equation is meaningless (except perhaps as a work of art).

• edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You don’t. It’s meters per second

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.