Justin asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 month ago

Week 10 standard scoring and I need a flex: Kenyan Drake, Mike Williams, or Latavius Murray?

If Kamara is back for New Orleans as expected, play Mile Williams with a very good matchup. If for some reason, Kamara is still out, play Murray.

I'd go mike Williams, good matchup and since its a Thursday night game I'd rsther not run the riak of both murray and drake being backups this week, which is definitely a possibility 

Not to make your life difficult, but I'd start Murray for several reasons.  Even if Kamara plays, he should put up RB2 type numbers.

One is game flow.   With both Brees and maybe Kamara back, playing a non-existent defense in a home game, the Saints should build up a pretty good lead. This always favors RBs.   Besides, Brees won't be trying aerial displays.   He'll feature the RBs and Thomas.  

With Drake, he's on a cross country trip vs a defense that isn't bad vs the run.   If DJ sits, your decision is tougher, but I'd still be tempted to go with Murray.  I'm starting Drake but I'm not sure what I'd do if I had Murray in the same league.

I didn't include Williams because even though the matchup is very good, that offense is running on fumes right now (the OL) and I think Rivers will funnel through the RBs and Henry.  In standard, you have better options.

Drake even if David Johnson returns this week, the cardinals game should be high scoring