Adam asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 year ago

Why can women hit men but men can't hit women? ?

It's more socially acceptable to smack a man for doing something wrong like cheating. But in the same situation a man hits a woman it's more serious and horrible?

I know noone should be hitting anyone and I haven't done this by the way. I am just studying sociology and want to know others thoughts? 

• 1 year ago

A Woman MUST discipline her man to keep him in line.  It is perfectly natural and acceptable. 

• 1 year ago

Because men tend to be larger and stronger.

1 year ago

Because women only want equality when it works in there favour. 

1 year ago

That’s double standard 

• 1 year ago

I dont know the answer you can google it

1 year ago

I thought it was illegal for anybody to get hurt.

1 year ago

You have to ask the cucks that run our society my friend. :)

• 1 year ago

In most states that have domestic violence laws women can be arrested and are charged as well!

• 1 year ago

Sure. Women get away with all sorts of anti-social acts and generally cruel behavior that men would not be able to. They are routinely given custody of children in family court, for instance, even after they hook up with the new replacement husband who abuses their kids, while they look the other way because replacement hubby #4 is paying the bills. And if the biological father tries to do anything about it, ex-wife and replacement hubby #4 will team up and make sure that dad gets arrested for trying to protect his child. This is something I know a little bit about. This country is fvcked, generally speaking...

• 1 year ago

Because women are viewed by certain people in society and many times by the court system as fragile and infallible. No one would ever believe that sweet little innocent Sue could fly off the handle and punch Sam in the face during an argument. In my opinion, the only time either gender should be hitting the other is during self-defense; it is NOT acceptable to just smack someone simply because you're upset.