Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesOther - Arts & Humanities · 3 months ago

Do left handed people use their left hand for everything and do right handed people use their right hand for everything?

Do left handed people use their left hand for mostly everything and do right handed people use their right hand for mostly everything?

• left hand to write

right hand to masturbate 

• Joe

Have to take the low road huh ?

I am right handed and I use my right hand for mostly everything, yes.

• Mike

My son and I are like mirror images. I throw right handed. He throws left handed. I write, shoot and play tennis left handed. He does those right handed.

I'm left-handed and I use my left hand for almost everything. The things I do use my right for, are things I was taught to use my right hand for since childhood since righties can be ignorant. Like, throwing a ball, kicking a ball. But in golf I'm left handed, as well as badminton. It just depends on how the person grew up.

i mostly use my right hand for everything

Alright, already, enough left  handed postings, move on to new spamming subject.

• KaleyK

No ...... no person is pure right-handed or left-handed.  Especially lefties because so many things are designed for right-handed operation.  For example, many (not all) left handed people use scissors with their right hand because left-handed scissors are difficult to find.  Many common things we don't think about are right-designed, like binders.  Some people are more dominant-handed (right or left) than others but no one uses one hand to the exclusion of the other.

I'm left handed and I use it for most things but everything. 

I actually hold my phone with my right hand and type with it as well.

I write with my left hand and I hold the remote with my left as well.

It depends on what I'm doing.

• Gavin3 months agoReport

Ok, thanks!

No.  I know a number of right-handed people who use their left hand for the computer mouse.  There's even a switch in the Windows Control Panel to reverse the buttons on the mouse for left-hand use.  My dad was left-handed when he wrote with a pencil or pen, but when he wrote on a chalkboard he used his right hand.  It's really just a matter of habits you make.