How do you feel about rap music ?

• John

Its not music, they are just talking.

I like the beats more than the words 

• Zapata

Some of it is pretty good, some of it is not my thing. I prefer older rap from the late 80s and early 90s but thats because of my age. 

• Snoopy

I liked the Sugarhill gang and saw them live in 2017. 

• Gonzo

yo yo yo homie i like weed, weapons and beeeotches!

it's fine but i don't dig trap

• I only like it until about 2002. I like Dr.Dre, Public Enemy, Run Dmc, Ice Cube, Cypress Hill,Sugar hill Gang, Audio 2, Grandmaster Flash and others like that.

• Mark

I used to find it somewhat amusing (like "OPP" or "Push It"), but the stuff lately has all been kind of negative.

• Bee V2

I like rap music. Not all of it though. I don't like the new-age mumbling kind of stuff. I like rap that has really catchy beats, funny ad libs, or a cool or inspiring message (though it doesn't NEED to have that, some songs about drugs and hoes are just as good) I listen to a lot of mainstream rap. Like Kendrick, Chance, JCole, etc. 

Overall I like it, the ones I like are really good, throw in some hip hop with rap and it can be a real good vibe, but some rappers I don't like they're style and rhythm