we have been told, israel is the most beautiful country in the world, is that true?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

I have traveled quite a lot , and to me it is, 

• 4 weeks ago

I would say Switzerland.

• klypos
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

My father often said that the most beautiful place he ever went was the Black Forest in Germany.  One day, it hit me that he had only ever visited as a combatant during WWII, so I asked him about that - he said it was lovely "when there wasn't a war on".

Eventually I visited the Schwartzwald myself, and found the place very pleasant. But if you asked me, I would say that Madeira is the place I would pick for myself.

• 4 weeks ago

Yeah, but most jewrabs there look super weird:

Attachment image
    • klypos
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Looks like Golders' Green with sunshine to me, apart from "da finger" - very American  - maybe it's California?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mintee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I would say USA is... as for the nature.. cause there is something for everyone there,. from Hawaii (tropical), to the deserts of ARizona, the green of the midwest.. you can see so much within USA..

• TNO
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Beauty is subjective, so for many Israel is legitimately the most beautiful nation in the world. For others it's different nations.

What I can say is that there are a lot of spots in Israel that we may consider "conventionally beautiful". As there are no shortage of them, and Israel is a small nation, I suppose I can make an argument that there is enough beauty per square inch in Israel to elevate it to such a title. In the end that's just an opinion, though, since people do consider different things beautiful.

In the end, it's true for some and not true for others. It may not be true for you, but I'll say it's true for the person or people who told you that.

• 1 month ago

No its lame and Ugly

Besides history it's extremely ugly

I wouldn't recommend it 

GREECE is the MOST BEAUTIFUL DIVERSE PLACE ON EARTH 

• 1 month ago

I don't think anyone is comparing Israel's physical beauty. It will be the most beautiful country on earth oneday! When Jews turn Israel into gold. Israel shel zahav!!! Jerusalem even more so. Israel will be made great again. Greater in fact! To Jews the soil will always be superior and more precious than any other country. We love the USA, Australia and Canada but Bayt Yehudi excuse the pun ;) is our true home!

Source(s): Orthodox Jew
  • 1 month ago

Not to me. Lots of desert. lots of ruins. I would vote for Tahiti.

• 1 month ago

False. Those muslims live in sand with no food that can grow

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.