My Husband said this...?

My husband told me that he doesn't know if he wants to have sex with me anymore because of my past. We were having sex last night and after sex he said I bet that's what you did with all the dudes and i was kind of thrown off because I didn't understand what that had to do with anything. We been together for 5 years and just married two months ago I admit when I was in my early 20's I was fast I admit that but since I met him I don't so that anymore but now he's saying that he wants space and he doesn't know if he wants to have sex with me anymore please help I don't know what to do

• kristy
    1 year ago

That’s disrespectful. Find someone else then get rid of the husband

• 1 year ago

If he has known that long about your past and it has only become an issue now, then chances are its because there is someone else or something else behind his change - not the excuse he mentions.

You need to find out what that is if you want to find the answer to this.

• 1 year ago

He has been digging into your past? That is his excuse for not wanting sex with you now? Sounds like he has forgiveness issues. You cannot change your past. But you can assure him about your present love for him. He has to be able to deal with what his is learning about you and he may not be able to handle it.

• 1 year ago

Was he aware (before marriage ) that you were guilty of premarital sex?

Don't listen to the other people who tell you "premarital sex is ok" "premarital sex is awesome".. The reality is that premarital sex is usually linked with aborted kids, single motherhood, high divorce rates , STDs etc

Maybe you should tell your husband that you're sorry about your past, tell him that you wish you had lost your virginity to him on the honeymoon... Tell him that from now on you won't engage in sex outside of the marital bed ever again.

Did he save his virginity for marriage? if not, does he feel sorry about it?

• RP
    1 year ago

He's being foolish and may be revealing his fear that he isn't as good as your many former lovers. If you want to keep him, you'll need to stroke this little boy's ego. Ways to do this include telling him he's better than anyone you've ever been with, reminding him how special he is to you, and never let him forget that, out of all your former lovers, he is the one you've chosen.

• LizB
    1 year ago

As long as you didn't have any STIs, your sexual history really isn't his to judge. MOST married people have had at least a few partners before committing to someone long-term. TBH I think he's looking for an excuse to cheat and then justify it as you slept with X number of men, so why can't he sleep with other women to even the score? He'll try to make YOU feel bad for his choice to violate your marriage vows.

Just to be perfectly clear, his insecurities are not your fault. Do not let him emotionally manipulate you into feeling guilty or ashamed or like you need to apologize, because you are not in the wrong. Most young adults have sex, many have at least a couple of casual relationships, and if that fact has not bothered him the whole 5 years you were together then it's stupid for him to complain about it now.

• VAA
    1 year ago

I have found in the past that this generally means he is cheating or wanting to cheat.   You don't owe him an apology or any other explanation.  You have grounds for divorce, keep it in mind if he can't turn this around

1 year ago

Try to slow down when you see his hard erected co ck.

Pretend naive and shy and let him teach you everything. I know how's that feels like for women to see a cock and just wants to gulp it quickly, its temptation but be patient as you will get it deep inside your hole

• Linda
    1 year ago

Your husband is saying that because he is cheating on you. They say the wife is the last to know.