What is your biggest issue with Youtube: A) Excessive Ads; B) Buffering times; C) Click-Bait titles: D) Other (please elaborate).?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Excessive ads. **** youtube. This makes me want youtube out of business.

Buffering isnt a problem for me. Its just my wifi going out too much for whatever reason.

Click bait titles are never a problem because i dont click on clickbait sounding titles and videos. If its a youtuber that i like that clickbaits, thats fine because i like and watch their videos anyway.

Other:

Idiot commenters are annoying too. Therefore, i dont read comments and i dont comment on other videos because I dont people to talk to me.

Also, i cant make a youtube channel like i want to because youtube makes it impossible for others to see your videos and become a full time youtube worker.

• 3 weeks ago

A. I have an adblocker

B. I have great internet

C. This is an occasional issue

D. Unsure at this time

• 4 weeks ago

Phone interface.

When I search for music videos in a playlist I want to run the playlist, not have to click "yes" every 2 songs to keep playing music while I'm at work.

And that Google owns it, so I know for a fact that these issues will never get examined or fixed.

G'Luck!!!

• 1 month ago

A) Excessive ads

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Lv 7
    1 month ago

e. All of the above.

ever little annoyance works together to make me not want to revisit.

i mostly hate uploaders who BEG for subs, like they will die without them...get a life!

• 1 month ago

Demonetizing content providers for bad reasons and excessive ads.

• 1 month ago

The way it's getting increasingly hard to catch a break on there in terms of monetisation + getting views to channels.

• 1 month ago

For me, it would have to be click-bait, since as I use a Pi-hole I tend not to see ads!

Currently my Pi-hole is filtering just under 44% of DNS requests!

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

Excessive and sneaky ads.

• 1 month ago

A) excessive ads.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.