is it possible to graduate college debt free  by just filling out the fafsa  form?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I'm currently in college 2nd year, I didn't have to pay anything. How?

In order for Fafsa to pretty much pay for everything depends of many things.

How many people are in your house hold?

How many people make income in your household?

How much is the income?

How many people use their income to provide for others in the household?

Lastly, is pretty much how much the courses/degree/program tuitions cost, if you living on campus or off, online classes, or not.

My houeshold is 8 people, 2 make income, 1 provides their income who makes only 40k a year. Fafsa paid 2 years of community college years.

• nutella1 month agoReport

i have no idea, i'm going to attend university nxt year soo idk

• Laurie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you got excellent grades in high school and aced the ACT/SAT, or if your parents were responsible and planned for your education, saving money... sure. You will undoubtedly receive scholarships, and your parents will pay for any shortfall.

If your parents didn’t do their part to prepare, and you didn’t do your part in high school... then probably not.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

Only in your wildest dreams

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

it might be if you get grants and scholarships

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Kyle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

serving the military is an option.  or applying for ROTC.  when you serve, they will cover your higher education costs.  

• Jim
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Filling out the fasfa form doesn't mean anything.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.