Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 month ago

When do you see a chiropractor?

When do you do a chiropractic adjustment?

When your wallet is getting a little too thick with cash and you feel like you need to shrink it on pseudo-scientific treatments that only just barely help through the placebo effect.

If you really want improvement, research shows you should see an actual medical professional.

See a physiotherapist. Chiropractors are a joke. One of my friends is a chiropractor and even she says it's all BS. It's all a short term quick fix.

Proper physio will help you make changes to remove the cause of back pain, it usually comes from you feet or hips.

when you feel you need to

• .

every 10 or so years, maybe less often

I've never seen one.

• Dj2541

Never, not even on my list.

Chiroquackery!

No need to ever see one. Go see a real professional such as a physio or doctor.

• Henry

You don't do that.

when one of them crosses my field of vision

• Topaz

When your back is on fire u can't straighten up or if the first thing u think is your back is killing me