Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOptical · 1 month ago

New glasses?

I got my new glasses Thursday and they still have the fishbowl effect and giving me eye strain. Should I go back to the optometrist or wait a few more days?

Is this your first time wearing glasses? If so it sometimes takes awhile to get used to them. I would wait a few more days and if it don't get better than go back to the optometrist!

• Bort

Go back immediately and tell them this. They did something incorrectly. Not all eye doctors are great. I've had some really wacky ones that have given me perscription corrections that didn't work for me. When that happens we need to find another optometrist to go to if they don't correct our discomfort. Their job is to correct our vision, if they're not doing that we should find one that does. And does it to our satisfaction. You shouldn't be seeing like you're looking through a fishbowl and you shouldn't have eye strain. Those are indicators and symptoms of an incorrect perscription. It needs corrected.

i would go back to your eye doctor

Go back to the optician.

• Kenny

I would go back as soon as is convenient . That would give me headaches .

• Linda

Give it a day or two more before going back to the eye doc.