What is the best way to make thousands of dollars at a casino?

I know that the odds are heavily stacked against you, but if you realistically wanted to win thousands of dollars what would give you at least a little chance? I was thinking that your best, yet long shot would be doing a football parley. What do you guys think? Again, I know that it is a long shot, but what do you guys think has the slightest best odds? Thanks guys.

Blackjack playing perfect basic strategy.

If you come into the casino with ten or twenty times the amount you want to win you have a fair chance at just about any casino game that allows larger wagers. Under those circumstances I would suggest baccarat.

If you are willing to take the time to learn how to count cards and adjust your play according to the card count, and you are willing to stay at the casino for a lot of hours, blackjack at a casino that does not ban card counters is the most likely way to make thousands. 

If you are looking for the best odds of making thousands of dollars on a single bet of $100 or less, I do not know the answer but I know the odds are low enough on any game that you are so much more likely to lose that it is not worth trying.

Put thousands on black or red on the roulette wheel and you have a 47% chance to make thousands.  That's a lot better than a football parlay.

You never mentioned how much you are starting with to win.

• Rob it at gunpoint