I heard that Greta Thurnburg has an R32 Nissan Skyline with the cat converter removed. She also loves doing burnouts. ?

Is this who we should listen to for climate change?

The minute adults start taking advice from a teenager, you know that those adults aren't the brightest people. 

• Jay P

Apparently you did not hear that she is 16 but you must be 18 to get a driver's licence in Sweden, the country she is from.

Any other trolling nonsense you wish to spew Kayleen?

• Joe

I heard that Trump said, "I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."  Yeah, let's listen to him.

• she has Autism. her life is probably way more boring than that.

I've heard that YA is infested with Trolls.

I'm betting my information source is more valid than yours.

Who cares, my contribution to helping the "environment" was buying a big Toyota LandCruiser. Getting all pedantic about it isnt going to do diddly squat, and its not like we can do anything about climate change anyway, the earth changes on its own regardless of our so called input. Its gone through much worse than a few car fumes

-That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.-

Meth is bad. Stop using it.

• James

Your remark holds especially true with the democrat coup attempts but there is evidence that the democrats are mentally ill

Why aren't there any young teenage girls touting for Trump and against climate change?

Please produce proof of your allegations before trolling.

I heard that you like to suck giraffe wieners.