How much would it cost to spend a weekend in London?

If I’m coming from the United States?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

It costs the same wherever you come from.

• 4 weeks ago

Expect to spend $15-50 per person to enter places like the Tower of London, Kensington Palace, Buckingham Palace, London Eye, and the Warner Brothers Harry Potter Studio. Keep your eye out for family passes when booking tickets in advance.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Just don’t go to London Zoo, Shreks world, Sea Life, London dungeon and Madam Taussads. It’s a waste of your time and money. The best things to do in London is to visit museums, parks, theatres, go to a nice hotel for afternoon tea, relax in a pub and visit both poor and rich places. Good places to go shopping is Camden Market. You should walk around London in both poor and rich areas to learn about the culture of London. Visit East London, especially Canary Wharf and Docklands.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

depends which hotel you stay at. The Ritz could be £2,500 per night, I stayed at one in Bethnal green for £80 per night and had a broken refrigerator as a TV stand, so it just depends

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • F
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

About 10x what it's worth.

• 1 month ago

It depends.

Factors include when you come (holidays are more expensive than off-peak times); where you stay (hotels in London are expensive; you can spend £100 a night, or £1000+); what you do; how long you stay; how you get around (taxi vs public transport) etc.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That would depend on where you plan on staying, what you intend to do on that weekend....... but about x4 the cost of staying anywhere else in the UK

• Clive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It costs the same wherever you come from.

• Cindy1 month agoReport

Hotels ranges about £50 for a reg room.
      meals here for 2 typically £35-£50 in a nice restaurant.find cute cafes for £10 a meal.
      Doing a cheap weekend is say £250 to be safe
      going crazy ... As much as you'd like.
      Bus are £1.50 per bus ride. Will need a oyster card for trains
      Travel wise £30-40?

• 1 month ago

From Where?--- airfares vary greatly

When?----There are peak travel times ( summer/Christmas)

Where to stay?-- from a bed at a Hostel to a basic hotel room to much more

What do you want to do?  Many museums are Free but shows/concerts & some attractions cost money.  As do drinks at pubs.

What are you going to eat?---- fast food/sandwiches? Mid to $$$ restaurant?.

I suggest doing your search online to answer those questions first- then you could go to a site like TripAdvisor to get opinions & help

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g186338-i17-...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not enough information.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.